This Post will get modified as the project progresses.
Where to get the DERP (Bitcoin & Paypal)
The current state as of Jul 23rd 2013 is.
|Hardware design complete||Yes|
|Operating System complete||Yes|
|Client software operational||Yes|
|Ready to ship||Yes|
The Feature list (in rough order of priority) is:-
Create a terminal client for monitoring and connecting to TorDONE!
- Create a Distro agnostic DERP provisioner using a tool like ‘Puppet’ (so that every RPi owner can install DERP on their distro of choice)
- HTML front end client – for even easier use.
- Configure Raspberry Pi logging (enable RAM only log option) i.e. re-do the /var/ mount properly.
- OpenVPN support
- PPTP or IPsec VPN support (for smartphones)
- Rapid switching between Wifi hotspot (aka Onion Pi mode) and ethernet mode with firewall templates.
- Bitmessage support
- Cryptocat support (maybe, depends if it becomes accepted by the security community)
- LXC Containers or DOCKER support.
- ‘Future Future Maybe Maybe’ – Port Knocking support.
Progressing with the project…
My intention is to get the basic functionality working and then put these up for sale. I will then use all the money I earn to fund me adding to the feature list and then push those updates to everyone for free. Basically the more I sell the more I work on it. I will also take a democratic approach by working on whatever you guys want me to. If no one cares or funds me then I will just plod along when I can spare the time.
Feedback is most gratefully received!